Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where the hell is @Chubbs

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
Anyone seen @Chubbs? Why are all the good ones gone? @henapple‌ how do you make them go away??????
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ooops, I thought you meant Chubby!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Mickey
    Options
    RRP said:

I don't have a clue how Evans does it, but I swear he can hide under a rock for months at a time!

Sorry but Chubbs not Chubby. I just call Chubby about every 6 months so he will not forget the Salado date.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I was asking the same question to myself yesterday.  I think he last posted in March or May.
    Options
    He seems to go off the grid on a regular basis, then he'll pop back in for awhile.

Same with Centex.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Speaking of which... what's up with @villageidiot?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options

Ron's comment is completely understandable Mickey!!

Of course.., when you said "the good ones"... he's  naturally going to assume you we're

speaking of me! I mean....come on....please!  ;))

Hope you both have a safe Holiday Weekend!

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Mickey
    Options
    Chubby said:

Ron's comment is completely understandable Mickey!!

Of course.., when you said "the good ones"... he's  naturally going to assume you we're

speaking of me! I mean....come on....please!  ;))

Hope you both have a safe Holiday Weekend!

You my good friend ARE SO RIGHT!

• yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Mickey said:

Anyone seen @Chubbs? Why are all the good ones gone? @henapple‌ how do you make them go away??????

Hey I'm still here... Haven't posted for a while.
    Dunedin, FL
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,944
    Options
    bump
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike