Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Peachtree Road Race

Options
Smokinpig
Smokinpig Posts: 739
Anyone running this year? This will be my third year, not a great runner but it is fun. I imagine this will be the toughest one for me, the winter we had got me off my training regiment. 

LBGE Atlanta, GA

Comments

• fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    I have ran it the past 3 years and got into group F this year. Unfortunately, I am transferring my number to a family friend since I wasn't able to train enough for it. Don't want to die of a heat stroke or something. 

What group are you in? Enjoy the run!
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• Smokinpig
    Smokinpig Posts: 739
    Options

Nice, I may regret going through with it this year. I am in group R, back of the pack.

LBGE Atlanta, GA

• erniemcclain
    erniemcclain Posts: 505
    Options
    I would love to do Peachtree.  I have done the Boulder Bolder in 2011 along with 55,000 of my dearest friends. 

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• StillSmoken
    StillSmoken Posts: 327
    Options
    10 years straight ! My father and I run it every year. He will be 65 this year. He did it last year in 1hr 5. Not bad. Hope I can keep up with him!!
    Kennesaw Ga. XL Egg. Cheers, Kevin
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Not running here, but SWMBO is. When y'all are getting clost to mile 5, get to the left side and say hello. I'll be right outside Colony Square. Entire extended family with me, cheering on my wife.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    My hats off to every one of you. I'd drop over dead at the 1/8 mile.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa