Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need a Mini Table / Stand!!

Options
Hey, gang..

Any good options for a table or stand for the Mini that's NOT wood and that holds the Mini recessed like a Nest would?  (Not the table nest..more like a S/M/L nest).

I have mine on our patio table..and wifey is not too happy about it.

I'd love to find a Nest like those for the Small, Medium or Large..not this dinky table nest that BGE offers.

PS: looking at Outdoor Kitchen Equipment for a SS two-egg setup..but have been wondering if having a Mini BGE in one of the "holes" in a two-Egg setup would look ridiculous in that big table.  Not sure if I'd get another Egg or just put the KJ Classic into the second hole.

Another reason we want the Mini off the table is stability..not sure a 'coon or something won't jump up there at some point and knock the thing over..

Thx for any/all ideas..
Mini BGE, KJ Classic - Black, Cookshack SM025, Weber Gasser (mostly for Kamado storage!)

Comments

• gmbbs
    gmbbs Posts: 110
    Options
    I've seen a small nest used to hold a mini. Sancho's idea.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I cut a square in my table and set the mini carten in it supported by the top of the table. The mini was floating it looked pretty cool.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    My favorite Mini nest belongs to our Mexican friend, Beli I believe he said he had it custom made, but it doesn't look too complicated. I think it's awesome!! Maybe a garden shop would have something similar.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    From SAMs about $89 +or- image
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Springram
    Springram Posts: 430
    Options
    I use one of those shelving units that you can buy at Lowe's or Home Depot. Mine is a 3 level one which places the Mini at the right height for me. The Mini's weight is no problem plus the shelf will allow heat from the bottom of the Mini to dissipate freely. I have mine in an Egg Carton but using the shelving alone would work like a charm.

Springram
    Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini