Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wings with a Friend

Options
Shared some wings with a fellow Egghead who I haven't seen since 1974, although we Facebook now.  He lurks around here, but I don't know his handle.  In town on business and dropped by.

Dichickos marinated and done indirect this time.  The Spouse says I should have cooked them a little dryer.  I get that a lot, I like mine juicy.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Darn it, no pics.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a winner to me Doc! =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    40 yrs. Bet neither one of you has changed a bit!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.