Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg in a COUNTRY MUSIC VIDEO!

Bdubya
Bdubya Posts: 35
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum
Hey y'all! We are hours away from summertime, in case you didn't know. Saturday is the first day of summer. I said you guys would get notified ASAP when this music video is out. I'm holding true. You are first chance viewers behind my actual fan club, The Mile High Club (of which you can also become a member for free at www.bigcityrocks.com). My Dad always said, "If you're gonna do something, do it right." What he didn't say was, that doin' right usually means it's gonna be stressful, time-consuming and expensive! Well, we did it right, dammit! If you want to be notified when this video is officially released, you can join the Mile High Club by simply adding adding your email on my site OR follow me on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Any and all will get you up to date info. It's gonna be good, I promise! "Summertime" is also on iTunes now! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/summertime/id875886361?i=875886385
Big City Brian Wright's debut album, "Honkytonkitis" is country to the core.  "It's real songs about real life the way country music was intended."  "Honkytonkitis" fill the shoes of country traditionalists while the rest of the genre strays barefoot."
If you're looking for the familiar sound of country music that hard core fans remember, be sure to find a copy @ Big City Brian Wright's debut album, "Honkytonkitis" is country to the core.  "It's real songs about real life the way country music was intended."  "Honkytonkitis" fill the shoes of country traditionalists while the rest of the genre strays barefoot."
If you're looking for the familiar sound of country music that hard core fans remember, be sure to find a copy @ www.bigcityrocks.com/store now!.

Pre-Sales AVAILABLE NOW on iTunes!

"HONKYTONKITIS" debuts 3/31/16
                     http://www.bigcityrocks.com/store

Thank y'all for listening,

Bdubya

Comments

• Bdubya
    Alright! Video is up on YouTube and Vimeo. http://youtu.be/lzyT26NTELk Hope you guys can enjoy! Whole lotta fun.
    Big City Brian Wright's debut album, "Honkytonkitis" is country to the core.  "It's real songs about real life the way country music was intended."  "Honkytonkitis" fill the shoes of country traditionalists while the rest of the genre strays barefoot."
    If you're looking for the familiar sound of country music that hard core fans remember, be sure to find a copy @ Big City Brian Wright's debut album, "Honkytonkitis" is country to the core.  "It's real songs about real life the way country music was intended."  "Honkytonkitis" fill the shoes of country traditionalists while the rest of the genre strays barefoot."
    If you're looking for the familiar sound of country music that hard core fans remember, be sure to find a copy @ www.bigcityrocks.com/store now!.

Bdubya

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Nice video! Love the props on the egg!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Bdubya
    Thanks! It's half of what I do. Grillin n Chillin!

Bdubya

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,023
    Very cool and great video! Makes me not want to go to work tomorrow and instead take the mini egg and boat out on the lake. ;) Great song and great voice... I have a feeling you have quite the future ahead of you.
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    edited June 2014
    Where are you from @Bdubya‌ ? Was this filmed in Georgia?
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    That had to be a blast making that video. Love it. :-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    All this time I thought you had to get on a plane to become a member of The Mile High Club.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited June 2014
    Bdubya said:
    Alright! Video is up on YouTube and Vimeo. http://youtu.be/lzyT26NTELk Hope you guys can enjoy! Whole lotta fun.
    Cool song and video, my son will love this.  His current favorite is ZBB's "Sick Em' On A Chicken".  And System Of A Down's "Aerials". hahaha

Good to hear some 80s-90s AJ/Garth inspiration.  This will sound good blastin' out of the camper speakers! 

Thanks for sharing Big City 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Bdubya
    edited June 2014
    Filmed on Center Hill Lake and in Franklin, TN. But, I'm from Newnan area, born & raised. Glad y'all liked it! It was a lotta fun. I hope I can keep crankin' em out. Please share with all your friends! I really appreciate this community. Lots of good folks out there if you know where to look.

Bdubya

• TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Awesome song and video, just what I need today since I'm closing on my house and moving to our lake house for a few months.

The egg gets loaded tomorrow and is heading to the lake.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Bdubya
    Now THAT sounds like a good lifestyle! I don't make money off this video, but anybody that hasn't seen it, really should. It's worth a view. It's like I just paid for your movie ticket! Check it out now!

Bdubya

• DTEgg
    DTEgg Posts: 93
    Great tune and a fun video. Best of luck to you, your voice is very close to Alan Jackson and that is certainly a good sound!
    LBGE
  • Bdubya
    I have heard that so many times. If you only knew...

Bdubya

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Congrats on the last couple tweets! You know you're making it big when Lee Ann Womack is tweeting you! How awesome!!!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Bdubya
    Had a great week! Got some radio play in various parts of the country. Did a live interview on one station that went really well, sold a little bit. Being an independent artist is busy busy busy. Thanks for all the support here! If you have a favorite station or know of any, especially that will play independent artist, please send me the station ID and any other info and I'll push my press kit to them. Most importantly, be safe and enjoy your holiday weekend cooking something good with your people!

Bdubya