Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mothership Pics

R2Egg2Q
R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
Thought some folks might like to see some pics of the store at the Mothership before they move. Actually I'm not sure if the store is moving or just the corporate folks. These pics were taken during my visit there in May.

The front entrance & cooking patio (where they had a few Eggs and a little cooking going on the XL) Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
As you enter the store you'll find the current lineup of the 6 sizes: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
This sequence of pics starts with the wall behind the Egg lineup and then turns to the right.
Eggs, covers, and clothing Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Egg components and the start of the front counter: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
The rest of the counter Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Lots of table options Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Smoke wood, planks, cooking grids Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Lots of Eggcessories Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Rubs, cookbooks, & sittin' chicken stands Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
The XXL is pretty impressive with a heavy duty stainless cooking grid (I think made from 3/8" diameter bar). The chicken stand was placed there for a size reference. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Their Mini Max prototype was not on the floor but they had one that I was allowed to see. Eggzilla took too much space in the store and had been relegated to the warehouse. I was fortunate to see it but was told photos were not allowed in back. The cooking grate is so heavy if is actually crushing some of the styrofoam supports holding it.

And to help put a face to a name, Bruce Bohannon, the name always mentioned for customer service and warranty approvals was kind enough to come down and take a pic with me and the XXL: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Everyone that I was able to talk with at the Mothership was incredibly friendly. The guys in the store are fanatical about the Eggs and I had a great time chatting with them.
XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA

Comments