Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy Fathers Day

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
To all the Dad's out there, Happy Fathers Day. I'll be cooking some Prime CAB Filets for dinner.

Comments

• sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 942
    I'm doing a brisket. And it ain't gonna to cook itself! Fire is started, planning for a midnight start. Should I kick the old thread?

Happy father's day!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • SGHSGH Posts: 11,889
    @Tjcoley
    Thank you brother. And Happy Fathers Day to you as well and to all who read this. Being a Father and Grandfather has been both a honor and privledge to me. I hope that I didn't disappoint or let down my children or grandchildren in anyway in our time together.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    ·
  • Thanks TJ!  Happy Father's Day to you and all the other Dads and Grandads here.  I include the Granddads because we adopted an older couple as Grandma & Grandpa for our girls.  They don't have grandkids of their own so now they do and they get so excited about Mother's Day & Father's Day!

I'm keeping it simple and putting on a couple of butts.  Pulled pork sammies for supper.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,458
    As one Grandpa to another, have a great one Tj (and all the other Dads on here) - always nice to be "father" in two ways, a regular version and the Grand version, hope to be around to include the Great Grand version!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·