Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Happy Fathers Day

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,451
To all the Dad's out there, Happy Fathers Day. I'll be cooking some Prime CAB Filets for dinner.
It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
- Camp Hill, PA

• sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,057
    I'm doing a brisket. And it ain't gonna to cook itself! Fire is started, planning for a midnight start. Should I kick the old thread?

Happy father's day!
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • SGHSGH Posts: 17,343
    Thank you brother. And Happy Fathers Day to you as well and to all who read this. Being a Father and Grandfather has been both a honor and privledge to me. I hope that I didn't disappoint or let down my children or grandchildren in anyway in our time together.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
  • Thanks TJ!  Happy Father's Day to you and all the other Dads and Grandads here.  I include the Granddads because we adopted an older couple as Grandma & Grandpa for our girls.  They don't have grandkids of their own so now they do and they get so excited about Mother's Day & Father's Day!

I'm keeping it simple and putting on a couple of butts.  Pulled pork sammies for supper.

Shangri la where life is beautiful and everybody's happy.

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,276
    As one Grandpa to another, have a great one Tj (and all the other Dads on here) - always nice to be "father" in two ways, a regular version and the Grand version, hope to be around to include the Great Grand version!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter.