Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Calling all Green Bay Eggheads

KruegsKruegs Posts: 128
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum

Please consider stopping down to check out the Gold Ribbin' BBQ Fest of Greater Green Bay on July 11-12!  It is a State Championship KCBS competition benefiting Golden House.   There are also eating contests, bean bag contests, music, kids activities, beer, bbq vedors, etc.  We still have room for a couple more teams before we hit our cap of 48.  Let me know if you're interested.

I also have raffle tickets for sale...$100 buys you a 1 in 500 shot at $15,000 and a 1 in 10 shot at $100.  Send me a private message if you're interested!

Check out www.greenbaybbq.com for more information.

XL BGE; CyberQ Wifi; Adjustable Rig, Woo2 Green Bay, Wisconsin
·

Comments

• jerryb78jerryb78 Posts: 215
    I'm going to try my best to attend.  The only catch is that this is the weekend after we get back from a 10 day vacation, so it'll probably be a game day decision whether I'll be able to make it.  Thanks for posting this.
    LBGE
    Menasha, WI
    ·
  • badinfluencebadinfluence Posts: 1,352
    What is the entry fee and payout?
    1 XXL BGE, 1 XL BGE, 3 LG BGE, 3 MED. BGE, 1 SM. BGE, 2 MINI MAX BGE, 2 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
    ·
  • KruegsKruegs Posts: 128
    Entry fee is $250 or $500 in pledges. Payout will be $5000 if under 40 teams, $6000 if 40-47 teams register and $7000 if 48 register. We currently have 38 teams.
    XL BGE; CyberQ Wifi; Adjustable Rig, Woo2 Green Bay, Wisconsin
    ·