Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Calling all Green Bay Eggheads

KruegsKruegs Posts: 128
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum

Please consider stopping down to check out the Gold Ribbin' BBQ Fest of Greater Green Bay on July 11-12!  It is a State Championship KCBS competition benefiting Golden House.   There are also eating contests, bean bag contests, music, kids activities, beer, bbq vedors, etc.  We still have room for a couple more teams before we hit our cap of 48.  Let me know if you're interested.

I also have raffle tickets for sale...$100 buys you a 1 in 500 shot at $15,000 and a 1 in 10 shot at $100.  Send me a private message if you're interested!

Check out www.greenbaybbq.com for more information.

XL BGE; CyberQ Wifi; Adjustable Rig, Woo2 Green Bay, Wisconsin

Comments

• jerryb78jerryb78 Posts: 215
    I'm going to try my best to attend.  The only catch is that this is the weekend after we get back from a 10 day vacation, so it'll probably be a game day decision whether I'll be able to make it.  Thanks for posting this.
    LBGE
    Menasha, WI
  • badinfluencebadinfluence Posts: 1,774
    What is the entry fee and payout?
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • KruegsKruegs Posts: 128
    Entry fee is $250 or $500 in pledges. Payout will be $5000 if under 40 teams, $6000 if 40-47 teams register and $7000 if 48 register. We currently have 38 teams.
    XL BGE; CyberQ Wifi; Adjustable Rig, Woo2 Green Bay, Wisconsin