Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Calling all Green Bay Eggheads

KruegsKruegs Posts: 128
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum

Please consider stopping down to check out the Gold Ribbin' BBQ Fest of Greater Green Bay on July 11-12!  It is a State Championship KCBS competition benefiting Golden House.   There are also eating contests, bean bag contests, music, kids activities, beer, bbq vedors, etc.  We still have room for a couple more teams before we hit our cap of 48.  Let me know if you're interested.

I also have raffle tickets for sale...$100 buys you a 1 in 500 shot at $15,000 and a 1 in 10 shot at $100.  Send me a private message if you're interested!

Check out for more information.

XL BGE; CyberQ Wifi; Adjustable Rig, Woo2 Green Bay, Wisconsin

• jerryb78jerryb78 Posts: 215
    I'm going to try my best to attend.  The only catch is that this is the weekend after we get back from a 10 day vacation, so it'll probably be a game day decision whether I'll be able to make it.  Thanks for posting this.
    Menasha, WI
  • badinfluencebadinfluence Posts: 1,509
    What is the entry fee and payout?
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 3 MED. BGE, 1 SM. BGE, 2 MINI MAX BGE, 2 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • KruegsKruegs Posts: 128
    Entry fee is $250 or $500 in pledges. Payout will be $5000 if under 40 teams, $6000 if 40-47 teams register and $7000 if 48 register. We currently have 38 teams.
    XL BGE; CyberQ Wifi; Adjustable Rig, Woo2 Green Bay, Wisconsin