Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Guard dog and wood

Options
JenGang
JenGang Posts: 91
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum

Yesterday I did the last of the pulled pork for our daughters graduation party.  Tonight I was doing some chicken and when we looked outside, the miniature pinscher was out there guarding the plate setter.  She had already been found climbing between the 2 shelves nibbling on some drippings.  What you can't see in this picture is that the 3 Dobermans were all out there with her so that's who she was guarding it from.  Like they couldn't eat her in 3 bites if the really wanted to.

Then tonight we ran out to one my husbands customers house because he had cut down about 60 trees to make room for a pole barn.  He had all this nice cherry and oak all cut and split for us.  :)  Of course we'll have to chunk it up so we can use it in the Egg but you have to love free wood!

imageimage

Jen

Lakeville, MN

Comments

• JenGang
    edited June 2014
    Options

OK, I have no idea how to get these pictures to post directly to the board.  Any tips for me?

Well, I removed the links for Photo Bucket and just uploaded the pics from my computer.

Jen

Lakeville, MN

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    You can click the thumbnail and then click insert image. If you want to remove the the thumbnail pic you can click it and then select delete

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • JenGang
    Options
    @Mattman3969 Thank you!

Jen

Lakeville, MN

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Cute pooch and nice score on the wood. We've got a Yorkie and a German Shepherd. The GS could easily tear the Yorkie apart, but guess who's boss? You got it...the Yorkie!! Something about small dogs and their big dog complexes.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings