Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooking beach food

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum
Doing Naked a Ham and pulled pork to take to Seaside later this week. Meeting Daughters family in FL. Going ahead and vac PAC and freeze.
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Mickey
    Options
    imageimageimage
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Options
    Looks great.....love that area too.  Outstanding beaches and one of our favorite vacation spots.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Someone sure is enjoying retirement!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Mickey
    Options

Someone sure is enjoying retirement!

You are as right as you are lovely :x

• Mickey
    Options
    Turbo Pulled Pork getting there image

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited June 2014
    Options
    @Mickey‌ did you do the naked ham turbo? Both done raised direct with no PS with deflection from drip pan? Do you remember how to do a L&S anymore? Mr. Mickey (AKA Turbo Man) >:) Both look like they came out awesome! Enjoy your trip to FL :-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Mickey

OT here but spent the last 2 days can't find one of the FOB keys to my highlander hybrid.

Can I order from another dealer and it may come cheaper like the warranty I purchased and have it programmed somewhere?
    I also see eBay keys, same exact one that is used bit claims they can be re-programmed with right locksmith.

Any assistance would be great, if you say buy from my dealer and pay the $$ that's fine too.
    Seattle, WA
  • Mickey
    Options
    SkinnyV said:

Mickey

OT here but spent the last 2 days can't find one of the FOB keys to my highlander hybrid.

Can I order from another dealer and it may come cheaper like the warranty I purchased and have it programmed somewhere?
    I also see eBay keys, same exact one that is used bit claims they can be re-programmed with right locksmith.

Any assistance would be great, if you say buy from my dealer and pay the $$ that's fine too.

Zzzzzzxxxxxxcxx
    Well we have had bad luck with aftermarket and doubt any locksmith can program But any dealer would be fine

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Very nice.  Love that area of FL.. Y'all have a safe trip...and a good.    We will toast a Sake to your absence.

Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Can I come? I love naked ham.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Mickey
    edited June 2014
    Options
    caliking said:
    Can I come? I love naked ham.

I'd be worried they would confuse you with a Cuban and deport you my friend. Then I would have to keep up with @henapple all by myself.