Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PNW Eggfest haul and a brewery out of a garage

Options
SkinnyV
SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum
Wow what a day, hit my second egg fest and picked up some goodies. Turn out was great and some great items cooked. Even a xxl sighting.
Afterwards I met a friend who was visiting some in-laws house and he said there was a brewery next door. Well....there was and it was Foggy Noggin brewery which is sold in bars and also out of this garage on Saturday. What a treat, I will be back.

Spent more than I wanted at eggfest, but this one sells tons of stuff. My items came from a dealer , stand up guy as he tossed me a free smoke ware since I described the issues with mine from last year not putting out my fire. Gave me a new one and said drop the old off sometime and he will send it back. A+ guy.

Only hard part of the trip is I just placed a large order with CGS....gulp....

I went alone and chatted with many folks, made sure to say thanks to all as its the least we can do. One meat distributor was serving up the highest quality meat, wagyu sliders and some awesome chicken wings. People spending in the hundreds of dollars to cook for others, awesome.
Now the pics

The haul

What corn with no husk @ 600+ turned out great

Xxl
They cooked a whole pig. Dealer I talked to said he is buying.one for his shop, says it will sell more XL's when they see em side by side. Great point.

For you home brewers the brewery, foggy noggin what a great beer selection. The owner and I were fellow beavers. He runs his brewery as a side project, wow its tasty.
imageimage
Seattle, WA

Comments