Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1:00am Burgers and Sausage

Options
SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
Can't sleep and I'm hungry again. Nothing special just some quick burgers and sausage for me and my grand daughter. Yeah she is up to because Paw Paw is.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Looks good! Now I'm getting hungry. :)
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • SGH
    Options
    @R2Egg2Q‌
    Thank you my friend.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Good to see I'm not the only insomniac here. I-) and I've gotta be at my first call at a Sonic in GA by 8-9. Uggh!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGH
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    You are not alone my insomniac friend!!

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Ya I'm wide awake. Arghh! Must go to sleep! Tried counting sheep but, then I thought hmmm they would be good with cherry wood smoke and a glaze. So much for counting sheep. X_X
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    I am up at 4am and both Granddaughters are sleeping. I am hungry but as I am in Dallas at their house and my a Eggs are 170 miles South at home in Salado I will just have to live thru your pictures. Thank you
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options

I could go for a burger right now. Couldn't sleep either so I got up (4:15) and came to work. Love having flex time. I'll be off a little after 1 today.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Looks great for a midnight snack.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    @Mickey @Griffin @DMW‌
    Thanks for the kind words my friends.

Status- Standing by.

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    Lol! My wife would clobber me if I lit the egg at 2 am!!

looks great!

XLBGE 
  • SGH
    Options
    @MrCookingNurse‌
    Luckily for me my wife sleeps like a pine log! ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Geez must have been something in the air. I slept a grand total of two hours last night.

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    Options
    @Biggreenpharmacist‌
    I don't know what the deal was last night but there was several of us up last night.

Status- Standing by.

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    I shoulda logged on. Kept watching "everybody loves raymond" episodes. Then got up and filled 300 prescriptions today. Long day.

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    Options
    I here ya brother. Had a few long ones myself the past few days.

Status- Standing by.

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Well hope for sleep tonight. Got a brisket rubbed and in frig, egg waiting to be lit in the morning.

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• MatAlexander
    Options
    Is that Conecuh sausage? Looks like it!
    Gadsden, AL
    Twitter: @matalexander

• SGH
    Options
    Yes sir it is.

Status- Standing by.