Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NBA finals (OT)

Options
Rzeancak
Rzeancak Posts: 193
 Good B-ball this year, 10 times better than NFL.

The final is looking good,
A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
Canada
Large @ Small BGE 

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    San Antonio with the win....31-9 run.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Geaux Spurs!
    Options
    Who would have guessed that the way to beat the Heat in Texas would be to turn off the AC?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • henapple
    Options
    I hate the heat....LeBron my a$$
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Love the Spurs. Starting to hate the NBA. Just seems to me like its rigged more and more with the way the refs officiate the games. I think it will got to 6 if not 7 games. Just so they can make more money.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Rzeancak
    Rzeancak Posts: 193
    Options
    Griffin said:
    Love the Spurs. Starting to hate the NBA. Just seems to me like its rigged more and more with the way the refs officiate the games. I think it will got to 6 if not 7 games. Just so they can make more money.
    College ball has always been better as for speed and action in the game,  I'm finding NBA is picking up the pace the game is changing there are a lot of good teams in "smaller markets".  College ball is falling behind. The talent in the pros is talent not just hype.
    i was expecting a tighter finish in the end, the Spurs crush every hope heat fans had in the end with every shot.  Deep nice 3 balls...  

i just love the game  
    A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
    Canada
    Large @ Small BGE 

• golfandgrill
    golfandgrill Posts: 198
    Options
    I remember when Lebron had to be carried 20 ft due to a leg cramp. Then there's this guy. the finals is  a snooze fest.

Fighting Sioux Hockey
  • yumdinger
    yumdinger Posts: 255
    Options
    Charlie Coyle, Minnesota Wild Forward, played through the entire playoffs with 2 separated shoulders.  He was also one of the most physical players on the team game in and game out.  Addtionally in the opening round, he took a shot to the face which opened a gash that extended from his lip to below his chin.  Over 30 stitches, he missed 4 minutes of on period.

Passion, Hockey players play with passion and for each other.  Basketball.....check please.

Someone throw "King" James a water bottle, kick him in the Arse and tell him to suck it up.  

He is a gutless joke.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited June 2014
    Options
    yumdinger said:

Charlie Coyle, Minnesota Wild Forward, played through the entire playoffs with 2 separated shoulders.  He was also one of the most physical players on the team game in and game out.  Addtionally in the opening round, he took a shot to the face which opened a gash that extended from his lip to below his chin.  Over 30 stitches, he missed 4 minutes of on period.

Passion, Hockey players play with passion and for each other.  Basketball.....check please.

Someone throw "King" James a water bottle, kick him in the Arse and tell him to suck it up.  

He is a gutless joke.
    I don't like Lebron, but that's mainly because I'm not a fan of the way the 3 of them came together in Miami. Gutless joke...you're reaching a lil bit. If Charlie had severe cramps, he wouldn't have been able to continue competing. ****, when I get a midnight cramp during the middle of the night, I want to cry sometimes. I couldn't stomach continuing to run, shoot and jump while my body was shutting down. Dehydration is a ****.

I'm sure Lebron could continue skating if his shoulders were seperated...but who knows. He did come back in after he pulled himself out the first time. Hockey players are tough, we get it Canada. =D>
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • yumdinger
    Options
    Stick to cooking you know nothing about sports....
  • GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Muscle cramps are extremely painful it not a matter of "will power" it a matter of the body losing its ability to function due to lack of hydration. 

ppl are roasting lebron on the social media outlets. I guess thats what happens at his level. 

I still think its going to be a very competitive series. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • henapple
    Options
    @Cazzy. ..yumdingus pimp slapped you. You gonna take that shizzel?
  • henapple
    Options
    Hehe...
  • yumdinger
    Options
    It was a round bout way of complimenting his Egging abilities while recognizing his lack of knowledge about sports and more specifically giving it your all for your team, not your clothing line.  

The video above shows a player Playing on a broken leg.  There are countless stories in the NHL about players playing through unimaginable pain.  A cramp, while painful, is not debilitating unless you let it be.

Lebron QUIT on Cleveland and now on his Miami handpicked team mates... GO Spurs.

PS I am not a Canadian my bacon is long and skinny.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    @yumdinger I may not know crap about women's hockey, but I'm not only a better cook than you...I'm quite confident that I also have a better sports IQ.  Lack of knowledge in sports because i'm fair enough to give the guy a break because he legitimately couldn't continue...even after he tried???  Um yeah, you have nothing to back that up, so it's obvious that you made an ignorant statement to look cool on a BBQ forum.  

Good job rook!   :P

I do agree, Lebron did quit on Cleveland and against Dallas in the finals.  He has shown again and again that he is weak mentally and I hate every part of how he came together with his team.  Jordan would have never called Magic and Bird and proposed a super team.  As he said, "I was trying to beat those guys".  I could never say GO XXXXX, but I definitely don't want Lebron to get a three peat. 
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Watch out, Cazzy is the fuckin' rain man with sports.  I'm talking idiot savant n ****.
    Options
    Hockey players = tough (not a guy making a statement on a BBQ forum)

If the same thing happened to Bird or Magic or Tim Duncan I think we would have seen a different level of passion to continue on.  

I think we mostly agree with each other but I still think and will always think, Lebron is all about himself.  I have often wondered if some of his antics (injuries and so forth) are an effort to create a legend about himself similar to Jordan's Flu performance.  

Now I gotta bow out of this topic, I am CRAVING a Chic Fil A sammich!!
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I think you're craving something, but it isn't a sammich.
    Options
    @nolaegghead A "Like" or "agree" wouldn't be enough. Lol
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I hit agree, he's craving hatred in context of the recent posts.  Zero tolerance for bigotry policy here.  This ain't Saudi Arabia.  Believe in what you will, but don't **** proselytize racist bigotry on my forum.  We talk about food and killing your liver.  Like I said, if you like eating Chik-fil-a fast food, eat there.  That's your right. Don't tread on me or anyone else.  No offense to anyone, but if you have an agenda to hate a group of people that are different than you, join the Westboro church and protest with "god hates fags" signs and not on a food forum.  If you think you're doing it in a "safe" way by mentioning you like of that fast food, you're just hiding your true colors.   
    Options
    I meant a like or agree on your post. You couldn't have said it better.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    hahah....how many Wendy's or McDonalds post pop up here?  Zero.  I've seen more Chik-Fil-A posts because of their rare public support of anti-freedom groups.  I've just had enough.  ****.
    Options
    OK, so they had an egg raffle.  Great.  Me like that.  I would have let go there.  But the genie was released.
    Options
    Nola.  I could care less about their politics or anyone else's to tell you the truth, sorry for that.  Life is too short for me to get too wound up over everyone else's politics so I stay out of it.  I live in Minnesota.  3 CFA's opened within the last year.  We find their food and customer service better than any other faster food restaurant. Oh and it is the only place we can get Sweet tea north of the Mason Dixon.  

If I say I am craving their sammich, that is what I am craving.