Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How old is your egg?

Options
13»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    MagicMike said:
    3 hours and 34 mins old. Not put together yet though so idk if that counts. :)
    Whatchya doin' online?!  Get dat be-otch assembled and post some cooks!  Congratulations.
    Options
    MagicMike said:
    3 hours and 34 mins old. Not put together yet though so idk if that counts. :)
    Whatchya doin' online?!  Get dat be-otch assembled and post some cooks!  Congratulations.
    Thanks nolaegghead! Believe me I want to, but I have a 2 year old who is determined to not let me until my wife gets home. She will be together tonight though, with a boston butt cooking on her before midnight. Pics will be posted. :)
  • beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    Options
    received medium as a wedding present in 95 got divorced in 04 still have yhe medium & now have a large also,
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @‌beteez
    Sorry to hear that the marriage didn't work out. Hey look on the bright side at least you still have your egg plus one more. Usually the man is not so lucky my friend. I'm not woman bashing at all just stating the facts.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Aquacop
    Aquacop Posts: 481
    Options
    So @SirSmokeAlot is a 20 year veteran, can anyone beat that? Looks like tons of experience is on this forum, also a far amount of rookies (like myself) seeking their knowledge. I just wanna know how to make @Mickey wings, they look awesome! 

LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
  • pab
    pab Posts: 273
    Options
    3 years this September.
    Nerk Ahia LBGE
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Aquacop said:
    So @SirSmokeAlot is a 20 year veteran, can anyone beat that? Looks like tons of experience is on this forum, also a far amount of rookies (like myself) seeking their knowledge. I just wanna know how to make @Mickey wings, they look awesome! 

Adult Beverage (your call) afternoon football game on and lay (do not sit) on couch.
    Very simple..........
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Sept 2013 LBGE
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Aquacop
    Aquacop Posts: 481
    Options
    @Mickey sounds very simple to do! Thanks for the advice.
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
  • fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    I bought my egg 14 years ago.  And started using it a year later when I was able to use it.  So I've been cooking on it for 13 years.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• laserdoc85
    laserdoc85 Posts: 577
    Options
    First Egg 1994 (medium). Traded it up for my current large in 1998. I go back to when Big Green Egg store mothership, heck probably the only ship, was on Buford Hwy and Clairmont in Atlanta. Those guys seemed to know all their regular customers by name. Good ol' days.
    Bought mine there in 1985. They were in the back of the store. Other business up front sold Japanese pin ball machines. Across from Pikes there on Buford and Clairmont (Doraville)
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg