Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kroger has Chuck Roast for 1/2 price

Options
RAC
RAC Posts: 1,688
A tip from @Spring Chicken. Might want to check your local ad before making the trip. I just went and picked me up 3.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

Comments

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited June 2014
    Options

If you haven't done so already, try Larry Wolfe's "Pepper Stout Beef".  Egged a small chuck last night with Busch light, lol.  Add cheese and bun of choice.  I can eat this stuff without, it's that good. 

Is half price around $2 per lb?  I would fill the freezer. 

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Focker said:

If you haven't done so already, try Larry Wolfe's "Pepper Stout Beef".  Egged a small chuck last night with Busch light, lol.  Add cheese and bun of choice.  I can eat this stuff without, it's that good. 

That's a lot of water to cook down!  ;)
  • RAC
    Options
    Focker said:

Pepper Stout Beef -  I love it. Main reason to stock up. Will be back tomorrow to pick up a few more. Great to make taco's out of it to!

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Focker said:

That's a lot of water to cook down!  ;)

I drink the good stuff, cook with the cheap when braising and reducing. ;)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• jbstack
    jbstack Posts: 13
    Options
    Yea, guess I should have checked the ad.  I was going there anyway so I asked in meat Department.  Kid looked at me like I was crazy.  1/2 price hummmmh.

Anyway, thanks for the tip even it did not pan out here.

Jbstack
  • RAC
    Options
    1310monster - Sorry for the delay did a little camping this weekend. Anyway I think it was $2.49 lb.

Ricky

Boerne, TX