Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anybody try the A-MAZE-N-DUST for cold smoking ??

NDGNDG Posts: 1,240
It looks like a sawdust that is a blend of different woods that can be used with the A-MAZE-N-PELLET smoker that many of us have.   I got a coupon in my email today (below) so please let me know your thoughts if you have tried it. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help you get him started we are offering 10% Off + Free Shipping on orders over $29.  

BONUS:  Free 5 LB bag of Pitmasters Choice Pellets with any Smoker* purchase.

Visit our website today - www.amazenproducts.com

Use coupon code DADSDAY2014

Happy Father's Day from all of us at A-MAZE-N Products

Columbus, Ohio
·

Comments

• hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,263
    I have done back bacon and belly bacon with it. So simple to use and execute. Well worth the investment.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motley Brew.

·
  • NDGNDG Posts: 1,240
    Thanks.  I used most of my pellets this winter so I need something.  I had a couple issues with the pellets burning out early, so thinking about trying the dust.
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,666
    Thanks @NDG I just ordered a scratch n Dent model, the Maverick 733 and smoke pellets for $86.00

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,915

Todd's dust is good stuff.  Switched from smokinlicious products to his pecan, bourbon, apple, and peach. 

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,055
    There is a thread about it, I think November time frame.. I would give you a hard time, but the search function here is.. lacking.. lol. I have one, but I haven't used it yet.
    ·
  • 55drum55drum Posts: 104
    Worked fine for me...
    ·