Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Anybody try the A-MAZE-N-DUST for cold smoking ??

NDGNDG Posts: 1,356
It looks like a sawdust that is a blend of different woods that can be used with the A-MAZE-N-PELLET smoker that many of us have.   I got a coupon in my email today (below) so please let me know your thoughts if you have tried it. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help you get him started we are offering 10% Off + Free Shipping on orders over $29.  

BONUS:  Free 5 LB bag of Pitmasters Choice Pellets with any Smoker* purchase.

Visit our website today - www.amazenproducts.com

Use coupon code DADSDAY2014

Happy Father's Day from all of us at A-MAZE-N Products

Columbus, Ohio

Comments

• hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,420
    I have done back bacon and belly bacon with it. So simple to use and execute. Well worth the investment.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motley Brew.

• NDGNDG Posts: 1,356
    Thanks.  I used most of my pellets this winter so I need something.  I had a couple issues with the pellets burning out early, so thinking about trying the dust.
    Columbus, Ohio
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,851
    Thanks @NDG I just ordered a scratch n Dent model, the Maverick 733 and smoke pellets for $86.00

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014
    Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • FockerFocker Posts: 2,376

Todd's dust is good stuff.  Switched from smokinlicious products to his pecan, bourbon, apple, and peach. 

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "We say grace, and we say ma'am.  If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn."  Bocephus
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,234
    There is a thread about it, I think November time frame.. I would give you a hard time, but the search function here is.. lacking.. lol. I have one, but I haven't used it yet.
  • 55drum55drum Posts: 121
    Worked fine for me...