Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GA Mt. Eggfest 2104 Recipes are posted........

egretegret Posts: 4,041
The recipe file from the 4th annual Georgia Mountain Big Green Eggfest are posted on our web page. Take a look at some great recipes: http://www.mountainegg.com/recipes.php
I'm working on the web master to include a .jpg image so people can "Pin" the web page per a suggestion from Pat Herndon. Thank you, Pat, for the suggestion! :-)

Comments

• GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,173
    Wow. Did you type that? I cant wait to try a few of the recipes.
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • billybonbillybon Posts: 206
    Nice job, thanks for all your hard work!
  • egretegret Posts: 4,041
    GATABITES said:
    Not entirely.......I had to do some serious editing and re-typing in some cases, but, that''s part of the game. The great majority of the cooks made it a lot easier on me this time! I hope you find some real "keepers".

• SJ21XDCSJ21XDC Posts: 235
    Thank you - much appreciated!

XL & Mini-Max

Chattanooga, TN

• Grader07Grader07 Posts: 158
    Thanks so much for posting
  • MawgerMawger Posts: 40
    Your cookbook will help me prepare for our Porkopolis cook.  Thank you.
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,173
    egret said:
    GATABITES said:
    Not entirely.......I had to do some serious editing and re-typing in some cases, but, that''s part of the game. The great majority of the cooks made it a lot easier on me this time! I hope you find some real "keepers".
    Thank you for the effort. 

XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • Big_Green_CraigBig_Green_Craig Posts: 1,146
    The Strawberry Shortcake were out of bounds delicious!

• BearlodgeBearlodge Posts: 45
    Thanks very much.  I have been looking forward to taking a look at these after attending the fest.

• egretegret Posts: 4,041
    I just added a recipe I had inadvertently missed on the first go around. It's "Pineapple Gems" by Kelley and Bruce Underwood (“EggObsessed” and “No Joke Smoke”) and can be seen on page 118. There were a lot of people asking about this one, so be sure and check it out: http://www.mountainegg.com/images/recipe/Recipes-2014.pdf

• EggObsessedEggObsessed Posts: 479
    @egret:  Thanks so much!
    Kelley 
    Egging with NoJokeSmoke (Bruce) in SW Austin, Texas
    BGEs: XL, Medium and Mini