Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

GA Mt. Eggfest 2104 Recipes are posted........

egretegret Posts: 4,030
The recipe file from the 4th annual Georgia Mountain Big Green Eggfest are posted on our web page. Take a look at some great recipes: http://www.mountainegg.com/recipes.php
I'm working on the web master to include a .jpg image so people can "Pin" the web page per a suggestion from Pat Herndon. Thank you, Pat, for the suggestion! :-)
·

Comments

• GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,046
    Wow. Did you type that? I cant wait to try a few of the recipes.
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • billybonbillybon Posts: 185
    Nice job, thanks for all your hard work!
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,030
    GATABITES said:
    Not entirely.......I had to do some serious editing and re-typing in some cases, but, that''s part of the game. The great majority of the cooks made it a lot easier on me this time! I hope you find some real "keepers".
    ·
  • SJ21XDCSJ21XDC Posts: 228
    Thank you - much appreciated!

XL - Chattanooga, TN
    ·
  • Grader07Grader07 Posts: 117
    Thanks so much for posting
    ·
  • MawgerMawger Posts: 40
    Your cookbook will help me prepare for our Porkopolis cook.  Thank you.
    ·
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,046
    egret said:
    GATABITES said:
    Not entirely.......I had to do some serious editing and re-typing in some cases, but, that''s part of the game. The great majority of the cooks made it a lot easier on me this time! I hope you find some real "keepers".
    Thank you for the effort. 

XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • The Strawberry Shortcake were out of bounds delicious!
         XL, Large, Medium, Mini Max
    ·
  • BearlodgeBearlodge Posts: 45
    Thanks very much.  I have been looking forward to taking a look at these after attending the fest.

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,030
    I just added a recipe I had inadvertently missed on the first go around. It's "Pineapple Gems" by Kelley and Bruce Underwood (“EggObsessed” and “No Joke Smoke”) and can be seen on page 118. There were a lot of people asking about this one, so be sure and check it out: http://www.mountainegg.com/images/recipe/Recipes-2014.pdf
    ·
  • EggObsessedEggObsessed Posts: 417
    @egret:  Thanks so much!
    Kelley 
    Egging with NoJokeSmoke (Bruce) in SW Austin, Texas
    BGEs: XL, Medium and Mini
    ·