Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First time using my new 3 tier grill

Will have brisket on the bottom. Ribs on the second one and chicken on the top. my question is what about the ribs dippens on brisket and chicken drippens on the ribs. This is going to happen unless you guys know how to prevent it. When it does will it affect the taste?
Thanks
·

Comments

• CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,687
    Move over turducken, here comes ribrisken :D
    canuckland
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,678
    Move over turducken, here comes ribrisken :D
    I'd eat that.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
    edited May 2014
    It's called Auto-basting :) MMMM Good
    ·
  • Chicken and Pork Fat a problem, you have got to be kidding. It is going to be the best brisket you have ever tasted. Arron Franklin is going to call you and want permission to copy your technique. 
    ·
  • I would love to see a picture of that!
    ·
  • SardonicusSardonicus Posts: 690
    edited May 2014

^:)^ That's one outrageously ambitious cook! ^:)^

I can't wait to see the pics!

X_X I wish I had those kinda skillz!

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

·
  • SardonicusSardonicus Posts: 690
    edited June 2014
    okesmokie said:
    Will have brisket on the bottom. Ribs on the second one and chicken on the top. my question is what about the ribs dippens on brisket and chicken drippens on the ribs. This is going to happen . . .

Is this all happening on an XXL?

(Just curious.   ;) )

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

·
  • Move over turducken, here comes ribrisken :D
    Now that's funny, right there!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    Stoker II wifi
    ·
  • badinfluencebadinfluence Posts: 1,455
    hummmmmm interesting. I've never cooked a chicken low and slow. id cook the ribs and brisket first then wrap in foil put in the cooler to rest and cook the chiken
    1 XXL BGE, 1 XL BGE, 3 LG BGE, 3 MED. BGE, 1 SM. BGE, 2 MINI MAX BGE, 2 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
    ·
  • berndcrispberndcrisp Posts: 773
    'Whiskey induced thoughts' coming to fruitrition, nice!
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

·