Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

some states must have no eggers

Options
2»

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Being a retired marketing guy, interesting observation on your part @RRP. I could see Alaska and the New England states sourcing locally, wood stoves are pretty much a way of life there; the product is readily available and many have experience working with it. 
    Keep at it and let us know when you have a pin in every state on the map!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    What states lead in sales?
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Interesting observation. Let us know when you hit all 50 and like @NDG said, what state has bought the most?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,889
    Options
    NDG said:
    Almost a 3 way tie between FL, GA and TX with CA close behind.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Dave in Florida
    Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
    Options
    RRP said:
    NDG said:
    Almost a 3 way tie between FL, GA and TX with CA close behind.
    I can see this.  Not real brutal winters so we keep them eggs burning, and burning up gaskets, even in the so call winter months.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • ChillyWillis
    ChillyWillis Posts: 893
    Options
    jhl192 said:

Hey, on Friday I posted about the NewEgglandFest in NH in June. I got 0 comments. The northeast has a few active forum folks like @Carolina Q and @fishlessman but not too many more. The northeast is not the hot coal bed of BBQ, that's for sure.

I'm in MA and have been dying for an eggfest around here. Where can I find the info on this?

More on topic my folks live in southern RI and I've been all over them to get an egg. When my dad inevitably roasts the gasket (and trust me.... This will happen) ill point him in your direction for a replacement so you can cross one state off your list.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hey, on Friday I posted about the NewEgglandFest in NH in June. I got 0 comments. The northeast has a few active forum folks like @Carolina Q and @fishlessman but not too many more. The northeast is not the hot coal bed of BBQ, that's for sure.
    I'm in MA and have been dying for an eggfest around here. Where can I find the info on this? More on topic my folks live in southern RI and I've been all over them to get an egg. When my dad inevitably roasts the gasket (and trust me.... This will happen) ill point him in your direction for a replacement so you can cross one state off your list.
    theres one in south east newhampshire in a few weeks
    newegglandfest vii
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/newegglandfest-vii-tickets-11055722965

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • ChillyWillis
    ChillyWillis Posts: 893
    Options
    Excellent! I'll be there.
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    Not having bge in my state would be like having no soul, I think it's safe to call those states without bge - "ginger states", no soul.
  • texasfiddlefan
    Options

I would like for you to send one more to Texas..Please E-mail me the instructions for payment and I will send you the money.  I have a LBGE

thanks

Texasfiddlefan

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,889
    Options

I would like for you to send one more to Texas..Please E-mail me the instructions for payment and I will send you the money.  I have a LBGE

thanks

Texasfiddlefan

you have a PM...
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Will be +1 in GA here in a few months!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!