Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rockwood in ATL

Options
Anyone know of the best prices in ATL?  Seen an ACE or two have it, but it retails for $23.95 a bag.
Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup

Comments

• Smokinpig
    Smokinpig Posts: 739
    Options
    I have only found it at Ace. I use Bates Ace on Howell Mill, price is the same I think.

LBGE Atlanta, GA

• tulocay
    tulocay Posts: 1,737
    Options
    I generally buy at the Ace on Johnson's Ferry. I think it is $19.99 or $20.99
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • Cookinbob
    Cookinbob Posts: 1,691
    Options
    I am far from Atlanta, but am paying $23.99 also.  Unfortunately the cost to ship a pallet is as much as the lump itself, and the dealer has to make some profit  Delivered cost for one full pallet is about $17+ per bag if I am not mistaken
    XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
    Rochester, NY
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    I am tying to do a group buy, but I can't seem to get everyone on the same page. Until then I will continue to order from Firecraft for $19.95 a bag. 

If you order $99 of anything they have you get free shipping. For me it is the way to go. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I just paid $25 at the Ace at Windward, will be ordering from Firecraft from now on.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • nealcr1
    nealcr1 Posts: 198
    Options
    The ACE I went to is in Dunwoody.
    Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
  • laserdoc85
    laserdoc85 Posts: 577
    Options
    RO at restaurant depot off jimmy carter is 12 bucks. Made the switch
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
  • drummerben
    drummerben Posts: 30
    Options
    Rockwood price was under $20 when I first bought it during the Atlanta trial run, but now prices have crept up to around $24-25 at every Ace ITP. Bates Ace on Howell Mill is closest to home, but they have had trouble keeping Rockwood in stock. Must be a lot of eggers in my 'hood.

LBGE Atlanta, GA  Ramblin' Wreck

• Smokinpig
    Smokinpig Posts: 739
    Options
    Sorry @drummerben‌ ha ha.

LBGE Atlanta, GA

• nolan8v
    nolan8v Posts: 400
    Options

I paid $19.95 per bag from the Ace Hardware in McDonough, GA
    "You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose