Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lasagna Pan

The Pork JestersThe Pork Jesters Posts: 38
edited 9:43AM in EggHead Forum
Greetings all, [p]I hopefully will be trying lasagna in my pit this weekend. Do any of you guys and gals have a preference of a glass or metal pan? Thanks all. [p]Odis

·

Comments

• The Pork Jesters ,[p]Aluminum half pan so you can throw it out and not have to clean it...
    ·
  • Scottie,[p]Ain't that a (%$#^&*&^%) brilliant idea! Why the $^*& didn't I think of that. [p]Scuse ladies. :)[p]Odis
    ·
  • TPJ,
    You would have thought of it if you were one of the ladies who usually has to wash the pan........[p]Enjoy the lasagna![p]Barbara

·