Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ozark Oak

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,219
I'll be cutting through Arkansas in a few weeks. If anyone here in Middle Tennessee wants some let me know. You know the routine. Pick it up asap. Sher-bear doesn't like me setting on $600 of lump.

Next few weeks I'll be in Ohio. ..all over Cincinnati and Dayton and a few others towns. I can spare a bag or two.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,462
    I've been waiting and watchin but I haven't seen Eville on your map. I'm guessing you got that Logan's all taken care off.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,219
    I'm actually coming there at some point relatively soon.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,462
    Just let me know. Lunch and PBR will be on me!!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,276
    I still have 4 bags of OO that I got from you plus I bought 3 #35 bags of Fogo on Amazon when it was on sale so I'm good for a little while. I tried the Fogo for the first time last week, it's good but almost too big. 
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    I just got 15 bags of Rockwood so I'm stacked for now. Thanks for the offer. I'd like to try some time.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • rstermanrsterman Posts: 72
    Being someone on the east coast, away from where it seems to be possible to participate in some of these group purchases of wonderful lump....is there any way we poor east coast southerners could ever participate in these group purchases?????oops gotta go check on that wonderful, almost done spatched chicken.....what a nice way to eat away your lump sorrows I guess.....
    Berlin, Maryland
    ·
    @rsterman‌ ..where are you located?
    ·
    Ocean City, Maryland
    Berlin, Maryland
    ·
    Anywhere near dc?
    ·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,190
    henapple said:
    I'll be cutting through Arkansas in a few weeks. If anyone here in Middle Tennessee wants some let me know. You know the routine. Pick it up asap. Sher-bear doesn't like me setting on $600 of lump. Next few weeks I'll be in Ohio. ..all over Cincinnati and Dayton and a few others towns. I can spare a bag or two.
    When you going to be in Dayton??  I might roadtrip it out there for the DeLorean convention in a few weeks.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
    Probably in 10 days or so...
    ·
    You can meet me anytime. .. lol. Just set the clock
    ·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,190
    henapple said:
    You can meet me anytime. .. lol. Just set the clock

Like I haven't heard that a million times!!!!!!!!!  :-@

DMC12 (1).JPG 283.4K

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
    Around 100 miles depending.....
    Berlin, Maryland
    ·
    Oh...
    ·
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2
    @henapple I live in Nolensville and would love to take a few bags of OO off your hands if you have enough to share.  Have never tried it, but have heard great things.
    Nolensville, TN         GO CATS!
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    henapple said:
    I'll be cutting through Arkansas in a few weeks. If anyone here in Middle Tennessee wants some let me know. You know the routine. Pick it up asap. Sher-bear doesn't like me setting on $600 of lump. Next few weeks I'll be in Ohio. ..all over Cincinnati and Dayton and a few others towns. I can spare a bag or two.
    How far are you from Boone NC and Riceville TN?
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
    @Luko‌....just let me know when.
    ·
    "Jupiter Jim"‌ ...I'm 2 hours away from Riceville.
    ·