Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sausage and Veggies

Options
Griffin
Griffin Posts: 8,200

Not a very exciting dinner. More of a  look and see what's in the fridge and needs to be cooked kinda dinner, if ya know what I mean. Just thought I'd share as I haven't been around and participating as much as I used to.

Venison sausage from my brother in law, some corn, asparagus and one zuke.

My not be the most exciting or fancy, but it was tasty.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    May not be the most exciting cook on the internets but looks pretty darn tasty to me. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    I'd eat that!

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys