Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Cannot sign onto the Forum with Chrome

Options
I have had no trouble signing into the forum in Google chrome on an iPad until recently. I have closed browser, opened new tab and still no luck. Right now I am signed in Sarfari. Attached is a screen shot of the error I get. Anyone know how to clear this?
If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    It's not a browser problem, but rather one with the forum software.  It's flaky.  

Try logging in tomorrow, and I bet you won't have a problem.  Until Friday, when it will appear again.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • tulocay
    tulocay Posts: 1,737
    Options
    Looks like the site might be over loaded?
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Just for giggles I just logged in on PC Chrome. +1 like the weather wait a couple of minutes and maybe it'll let you pass.
    Black Knight - Monty Python - The Holy Grail: http://youtu.be/dhRUe-gz690
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • CAT Seller
    CAT Seller Posts: 208
    Options
    @ JohnInCarolina it happens every day for over a week now. I try signing on at different times at night and Chrome gives me the same error every time. I even created a new user name and I am able to sign in on the new profile on Chrome, but I cannot sign in with this user name, except in Sarfari. I don't think it if a 'forum' thing.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I have no issues with chrome on PC(Windows) or mobile(Android). Try clearing cookies?
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    + 1 on clearing cookies, I had a problem with the Delta website once that I use all the time and clearing the cookies cleared up the problem.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • CAT Seller
    CAT Seller Posts: 208
    Options
    I closed all open windows, then cleared cookies in both Chrome and Sarfari and still no go. I even google searched Varnish Cache Server, and got a lot of programming code answers, which I do not understand. It does not make since that I can sign on in Chrome with one profile, but not the other?