We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet
for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page
for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication
for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast
Thanksgiving morning either!
Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.
I have been looking at Big Green Eggs for many years. I have just retired and am going to treat myself and buy one. There only 2 of us and I know a Medium would be large enough for us for 90% of the time! but worry about the other 10% when entertaining or family dinners. Anyone out there that has bought a medium and regretted not going for the large? Any comments on this from anyone?