Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bunch of Recent Cooks (Mini BGE Cooks Included)...pic intensive!

Dyal_SC
Dyal_SC Posts: 6,024

Sorry I haven't been very active on the forum in the last coupla weeks.  Work and life have gotten in the way.  Y'all know how it is.  But I've still been cooking.  Here are a few recent cooks.

24 MOINK Balls smoking up on the Mini BGE:

I prefer using thinly sliced bacon on MOINK Balls, but the regular sliced was on sale.  ;)

Some battered Sweet and Sour Chicken fried up on the Mini:

And some last minute Ribs that I grilled raised direct for about 1.5 hours (if I recall) at around a 350 deg f dome temp, with some Cherry Wood tossed in for smoke.  I glazed them with my homemade Spicy Asian sauce.  It's great on wings and ribs.  :)  You can do ribs raised direct no problem if you're in a pinch for time.  And they are still fall off the bone, with just a little bit of tug. 

And my first Paella last night!  I used Naked Whiz's recipe.  KILLER!!!  Sorry not too many progress pix.... it was labor intensive, especially for my first time.  Didn't eat until after 10 PM...  :-/  I'm sure it will get easier with my next attempt...and there WILL be a next attempt.  ;)  The leftovers for lunch today were amazing!  :)

Blasted the Paella at the very end with some Apple Wood.  It complimented the Paella very nicely. 

That's it for now!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! 

:D

Comments