Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

27 POUNDER - Turkey for the Work Crew

MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,024
edited May 18 in EggHead Forum
EDIT - Vanilla removes carriage returns on iPad. Annoying. ------------ Greetings friends, Lucky to have some cool people I work with who appreciate an occasional BGE delivery. Today's is pretty epic - a 27 pound whole turkey. Spatchcocked with organic herb blend, salt, and pepper. That's it. Going to let the mesquite smoke do the work on the flavor of the meat, and hope the skin gets crispy and delicious. I don't eat the wings or legs, someone will have to do those when I get in. :) It's easily the most I've had in there at once, poultry wise. I'll let you know how it turns out! Much love 8-Damien image
Large BGE -- Greensboro!

Comments