Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need A Reason To Come To The Ga Mtn Eggfest?

Take a look and see if anything in here EGGcites you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLdHXA9haqI

It's worth the trip.

See you n Hiawassee.

Spring "Almost There" Chicken
Somewhere In Georgia USA

Comments

• warwoman
    warwoman Posts: 279

You know what's better than waking up to the beautiful mountains on a visit? Waking up to them every day!!!

I look forward to seeing a bunch of fellow eggers Saturday.

Safe trip for all who are coming our way!

From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
  • RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Not fair Leroy! You missed a good storm last night. We received over 4 1/2 inches of rain overnight at our house but we needed it. Ya'll have a great time and be safe!

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• NecessaryIndulg
    NecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,298
    Looking forward to it!  \:D/
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    I had made my hotel reservations last year when the dates were first announced. Unfortunately, a family wedding falls on the same weekend. Will be spending the weekend in Malibu/San Fransisco instead. Will have to shoot for next year.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Leroy, we will be seeing you guys on Friday. :-h
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    I was planning to make the short drive up north but little league playoffs.  I was really looking forward to meeting some of the gang.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA