Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

No turning back now!

SJ21XDCSJ21XDC Posts: 222

Well after several weeks of design changes and weather delays, we've finally started the mini outdoor kitchen!  I went back and forth on the BGE size and (with help from this forum) decided on the XL.  I planned on waiting to finish the kitchen before purchasing the BGE, but couldn't stand waiting any longer and purchased an XL Saturday!  Was able to light it and play with the temperature control a little yesterday.  At one point I set the temperature @ approx. 300 and left for a couple of hours.  When I came back, it was still approx. 300 - I think I'm going to enjoy cooking on this.  Anyway, thanks for the help up to this point and I look forward learning the art of the BGE from everyone on this forum!

Thanks,

Steve

XL - Chattanooga, TN

Comments