Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

J Stew @ Lexington BBQ aka Honeymonks

One of my favorite Panther was at one of my favorite BBQ joints in Lexington.
Thanks,

Matthew
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomasville, NC - Large BGE (w/Nest) - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg)

Facebook
My Photography Site
·

Comments

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,675
    See? I TOLD you guys a while back that there was no good barbecue in Charlotte.  :))
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,496
    Lexington or BBQ Company would be on my list. Maybe both.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 2,373
    @Hi54putty‌ I actually like Speedy's over Honeymonks, for some reason. Plus they're not to stingy with the BBQ. Love BBQ Center too.
    Thanks,

Matthew

Thomasville, NC - Large BGE (w/Nest) - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg)

Facebook
    My Photography Site
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,496
    I meant BBQ Center. Eat there about once a month. Like Speedy's too. You definitely leave there full. Are you in Lexington? I'm in W-S but am down that way quite often.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 2,373
    I am originally from Lexington. Went to Central Davidson High School. I live in Thomasville now. As you know it's not far away from Lexington.
    Thanks,

Matthew

Facebook
    My Photography Site
    ·