Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

J Stew @ Lexington BBQ aka Honeymonks

One of my favorite Panther was at one of my favorite BBQ joints in Lexington.
Thanks,

Matthew
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Be kind; as everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about"
Thomasville, NC - Large BGE - Medium BGE - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg) - Grid Extender - Bayou Classic 14" CI griddle
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook
My Photography Site

Comments

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,661
    See? I TOLD you guys a while back that there was no good barbecue in Charlotte.  :))

Everybody knows there’s three acceptable condiments for a hot dog; there’s mustard, onions and stagnant cart water! That’s IT!   ... Jon Stewart

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,626
    Lexington or BBQ Company would be on my list. Maybe both.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 3,903
    @Hi54putty‌ I actually like Speedy's over Honeymonks, for some reason. Plus they're not to stingy with the BBQ. Love BBQ Center too.
    Thanks,

Matthew
    Thomasville, NC - Large BGE - Medium BGE - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg) - Grid Extender - Bayou Classic 14" CI griddle

Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,626
    I meant BBQ Center. Eat there about once a month. Like Speedy's too. You definitely leave there full. Are you in Lexington? I'm in W-S but am down that way quite often.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 3,903
    I am originally from Lexington. Went to Central Davidson High School. I live in Thomasville now. As you know it's not far away from Lexington.
    Thanks,

Matthew

Facebook
    My Photography Site