Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I guess it was time for her to go!

After getting the new workbench there was no more room on the patio for the old girl.  She didn't even last 2 minutes outside before another man came and got her.  

I remember the first time I took her out of the box...Good By Old Girl!

I have a very hard time engaging in passive relaxation. Twitter.Instagram.
Dallas, TX

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    All good things must end my friend. Just hold on to the good times that y'all had and keep moving forward my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    I cooked a lot of good food on my Weber over the years. My step-son got mine when I bought my egg and enjoys cooking on it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Agree-With a few eggceptions, we all started on something besides the BGE and enjoyed that journey as well.  After all in the end-game it's "how does it taste?"
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JenGang
    JenGang Posts: 91

My poor Weber is used as a storage unit for the egg.  I really should give it to someone that can use and love it.  :)

Jen

Lakeville, MN

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Great cooking tool, too bad you had a space issue. Hopefully, she will be feeding and making another family happy for years to come before she rusts away. 

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Those are still classics. Would love to have another
    Greensboro, NC
  • TheShaytoon
    TheShaytoon Posts: 420
    I was just told that I had actually given that to the Wifey as a birthday present when we first started Dating...it was the first birthday present she got from me.

And I just sold it for a $1.  She is the one that told me to get rid of it....

See, there really was no more room....image

Dallas, TX

• HendersonTRKing
    HendersonTRKing Posts: 1,803
    I'd have thought you'd have to give someone more than $1 to take it.  

Kidding.  Have my own 10 y/o Weber at our beach house.  Now that I've learned a few tricks from egging, I'm going to switch from briquettes to lump when I get down there this summer.  Looking forward to stepping up the Weber experience a couple notches.
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,431
    "... or best offer" ?!?!?!   :))

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    I probably would have gotten rid of the gasser to make room for the weber.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • TheShaytoon
    TheShaytoon Posts: 420
    The gasser has its place.  I can make some pretty good meat on that thing...this is last night.

Dallas, TX