Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Alternate Deep Pan Pizza Pan / Skillet

I have the 14" BGE stone pizza pan, its great but far too large for my wife and I. So we only get it out at party time

Does anyone have a recommendation for a stone, porcelain or CI deep pan maybe 9" - 12"?

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,735
    carbon steel paella pans work good for deep dish and come in lots of sizes, season them like castiron before use and its pretty much stick free. have also used 5 inch pot pie pans for a personal sized deep dish

regu;ar baking sheets work, no need to go round

you could always use a smaller skillet as well, not a deep dish but you get the idea

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Budgeezer
    Budgeezer Posts: 669
    Just pick up a small lodge skillet 10 inch works well, they are pretty cheap and easy to find.
    Edina, MN

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,735
    regular pie pan works too

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • stantrb
    stantrb Posts: 156
    Nonstick 9inch cake rounds.  Works great.  Cheap.
    Minimax and a wood-fired oven.
  • Thanks everyone Great pictures Lots of good advice
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Another vote for steel cake pans. This one is 9".

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut