Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Mini BGE cooks (lots of pix)

Options
Dyal_SC
Dyal_SC Posts: 6,054

My parents and my niece came to visit the night before last.  We ended up smoking up some simple brats and hot dogs on the mini BGE...(sorry, no pix)...but yesterday, I took some pix.  Started the day with breakfast in the backyard.  Fired up the mini and fried up some bacon and country sausage in the CI skillet.

My neighborhood was doing a big yard sale yesterday, so after breakfast, we strolled the neighborhood.  We ended up finding a cheap storage table for sale....  $10 bucks.  Picked that up, added some wheels to the bottom and used it for the vertical pallet garden (green romaine, red romaine and spinach).  We also added some Basil, Lavender and Cilantro on top of the pallet.   

The table has some storage underneath.  Perfect for my eggcessories.

Then last night, my wife was away.  So that meant I got to experiment a little.  :)  Concocted a pretty decent Asian sauce.  I used Sweet and Sour Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Soy Sauce and Sriachi Sauce.  I'm going to add some Thai Basil to the mix the next time I make it. 

This is somewhat Off Topic, but I made this lamp yesterday as well.  Found the idea on Pinterest.  It's just a solar light glued to a dish with an added lamp shade.  Pretty decent accent lamp for the patio table.

It's been a beautiful weekend in SC.  Hope to get to play outside again today! 

Comments