Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

one handy dandy light

eggoreggor Posts: 777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_1375_1.jpg
<p />well I got back from Nebraska and mom made a great dinner and we all ate way too much. I stopped and got a book on CD -you know those can save a marriage;o)- and then loaded up with gas at a truckstop.[p]Always looking at stuff i found a mini mag and next to it a bracket for a big rig mirror (i think). well it seemed like a perfect match.[p]IMG_1376_1.jpg[p]the bracket to mount the flashlight cost a few extra bucks, but I just kind of pieced it all together using longer bolts, a 1 lb empty can (i prefer california pitted ripe olives) filled with lead shot.[p]I was gonna mount it permanent to the table, but thought it would come in handy being portable.[p]Never know when you'll come across something new for the egg... think outside the box!!![p]Scott

Comments