Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Nolan8V and others wanting more Rockwood for $19.99 around McDonough

Options
Chris_Wang
Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
edited May 2014 in EggHead Forum
There will be 60 bags for $19.99 again here at the Ace Hardware in McDonough, GA tomorrow (May 9th).

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @Chris_Wang‌ if fuel wasn't so dagumn expensive it'd be worth the trip to transport. But, sadly that's 350mi away and my beast doesn't get Prius economy. That's a heck of a deal. I'm happy with my WGWW @ $21-$22 per bag. Those 60 bags of RW will be gone quick I would imagine.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Chris_Wang
    Options
    Yeah... @nolan8v‌ came in and bought the last 8 bags last week. They are going fast around here for sure.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Going to be a lunch time run tomorrow for me!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• Chris_Wang
    Options
    @DaveRichardson‌ I'll be in the State Farm office right beside there so be sure to come in and say hi.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Will do!  Might need to call you for a quote on cars and home!  Its been a while since I've shopped the market!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• nolan8v
    nolan8v Posts: 400
    Options
    Chris_Wang,

Are you still at your office?

If so, please tell Mark to hold 20 bags for me. If not, I will call him tomorrow morning.

"You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose 

• nolan8v
    Options
    Chris_Wang,

Make it 30 bags instead of 20.
    "You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose 

• nolan8v
    Options
    NPHuskerFL

You can order Rockwood from www.firecraft.com. They will ship it for free if the order is over $100.00.

Chris Rose 

• Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    Options
    Dang! I used to live right down the road from your office Chris! That's a GOOD group of people at that Ace hardware!!!! Still haven't tried Rockwood.
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • Chris_Wang
    Options
    @nolan8v‌ I'll tell Mark to hold 30 for you

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• Chris_Wang
    Options
    @DaveRichardson‌ sounds good!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    @Chris_Wang‌ if fuel wasn't so dagumn expensive it'd be worth the trip to transport. But, sadly that's 350mi away and my beast doesn't get Prius economy. That's a heck of a deal. I'm happy with my WGWW @ $21-$22 per bag. Those 60 bags of RW will be gone quick I would imagine.

@NPHuskerFL No need to drive 350 miles.......

If you're just outside of Jacksonville, your local Ace should be able to order it for you using SKU 8400772.  I already see three stores in FL on my list:  Perry, Apalachicola, and Fernandina Beach. 

Those are not near you, but it shows me Rockwood has made its way into FL via the Loxely, AL warehouse.  It looks like the border line between warehouses runs just south and parallel to I-10.  So, if you don't have luck at you're local one, just head north.

• willegg4food
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone in the Charleston area know that the Ace Hardware on Dorchester Rd. In North Charleston is stocking Rockwood!!!