Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg Table - Lil' Eggers Helping Out

Options
cousintx
cousintx Posts: 40
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
tylereggtable2.jpg
<p />Not that we weren't busy enough with all the family in this weekend, but CousinOk and I built this Egg table while we were cooking some baby backs. No sooner that it cooled down, we loaded it up and put a 13lb brisket on for the game today. Loads of fun.

Comments

• cousintx
    Options
    eggtableguru.jpg
    <p />Here is the finished product. Not bad for 3.5 hours of work.
  • Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    CousinTx,[p]Awesome job! It looks like you have some great help there. Does the Lawn Ranger handle say "Boomer" and if so is Tommy's named "Sooner"? Just wondering...hope you guys had a great holiday. Had a great time at the game today watching that epic butt whipping.[p]Chris
  • Retired RailRoader
    Options
    CousinTx,
    Nice job on the table!! Do your helpers charge an hourly wage or do you pay them in ribs and pulled pork? It's nice to see families involved in projects. Have a great weekend!

Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • cousintx
    Options
    IMG_1632.jpg
    <p />Snoopy Dog Dog,
    Yeah, the handle says Boomer. I did order two and suprised Tommy with a Sooner handle this weeked. As always, Lawn Ranger did a fantastic job.[p]BTW: We sent you a few pictures of the turkey. Thanks for the advice, it came out great.

• cousintx
    Options
    Retired RailRoader,
    Thanks. Yeah those boys work for cheap, they just want to be the first one to eat anything that comes off the egg. CousinOk's son ate about a pound of the brisket before I could even get it off the cutting board. We had a great time with these boys, and learned a few things during the build. You have a great weekend as well!