Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another egg sighting - AAA mag

RRPRRP Posts: 15,043
edited May 2014 in EggHead Forum
Was thumbing through this month's issue of AAA Living and on page 45 there is a tiny circular picture of a dude looking it an egg. Turns out it really is an ad for an $80 hands on teaching class in Chicago at The Chopping Block which I see is a culinary school there.
Ron
Dunlap, IL
·

Comments

• GaryLangeGaryLange Posts: 261
    If I still lived up that way I would most likely go to that class. It may be interesting and perhaps I would learn something new.
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,043
    GaryLange said:
    If I still lived up that way I would most likely go to that class. It may be interesting and perhaps I would learn something new.

Where do you live now?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • GaBGEGaBGE Posts: 148
    I noticed another one on BBQ Pitmasters this past weekend.
    ·