Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini for sale.... :(

Options
So, I have finally bit the bullet and decided to sell my Mini. $350 for the whole package if anyone is interested or may know some else who is. Check out the cragslist link below:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/4454606188.html

Package Includes:
Mini BGE
Mini BGE Nest
Mini Woo
10" Wok
10" Metal cooking grid for fish and veggies (never used this)
2 x 8" Pizza stones

Thanks,
Josh
SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

Comments

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Wish I lived closer. I'd be at your place in a second. Lots of goodies
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Decent package , you will be missed.
    Just wok'd on my mini the other night, love it.
    Seattle, WA
  • jtippers
    jtippers Posts: 512
    Options
    @SkinnyV - oh no.... don't misunderstand me. I still have three other eggs.  :)

I am selling to put the money towards a new camera lens. SWMBO hath decreed that I have to many toys...
    SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

• fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,236
    Options
    Looks like a great deal...wish SWMBO didn't think I had too many toys already like yours did too. 
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    You might consider keeping the two stones. I have them and have actually never used them on the mini. Use 'em on the large all the time. They make great indirect pieces when everything else is direct, here, under the CI pan,,, 

Or when you need a little more indirect than you have.... 

Also, if the bottom of a pizza is about to burn and the top still isn't done, slide the cold mini stone under the pie and let the top finish. It's an adventure at 900°, but it works.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Ironegg140.6
    Options

I'm interested in buying a mini. If you want to sell and the price is right I'm all in. It'd have to be shipped to KC Missouri

• Kyle919
    Kyle919 Posts: 28
    Options
    That post looks to be a year old @Ironegg140.6