Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mini for sale.... :(

jtippersjtippers Posts: 507
So, I have finally bit the bullet and decided to sell my Mini. $350 for the whole package if anyone is interested or may know some else who is. Check out the cragslist link below:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/4454606188.html

Package Includes:
Mini BGE
Mini BGE Nest
Mini Woo
10" Wok
10" Metal cooking grid for fish and veggies (never used this)
2 x 8" Pizza stones

Thanks,
Josh
LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013

Comments

• grege345grege345 Posts: 1,359
    Wish I lived closer. I'd be at your place in a second. Lots of goodies
    -————————————————————————•———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 1,505
    Decent package , you will be missed.
    Just wok'd on my mini the other night, love it.
    Seattle, WA
  • jtippersjtippers Posts: 507
    @SkinnyV - oh no.... don't misunderstand me. I still have three other eggs.  :)

I am selling to put the money towards a new camera lens. SWMBO hath decreed that I have to many toys...
    LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013
  • fence0407fence0407 Posts: 524
    Looks like a great deal...wish SWMBO didn't think I had too many toys already like yours did too. 
    "I'll be at the 19th hole if you need me"
    Large BGE - ALPHARETTA, GA
    image - 2009 Alumni
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 6,765
    You might consider keeping the two stones. I have them and have actually never used them on the mini. Use 'em on the large all the time. They make great indirect pieces when everything else is direct, here, under the CI pan,,, 

Or when you need a little more indirect than you have.... 

Also, if the bottom of a pizza is about to burn and the top still isn't done, slide the cold mini stone under the pie and let the top finish. It's an adventure at 900°, but it works.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain