Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mini for sale.... :(

So, I have finally bit the bullet and decided to sell my Mini. $350 for the whole package if anyone is interested or may know some else who is. Check out the cragslist link below:

Package Includes:
Mini BGE
Mini BGE Nest
Mini Woo
10" Wok
10" Metal cooking grid for fish and veggies (never used this)
2 x 8" Pizza stones

SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

• grege345grege345 Posts: 3,502
    Wish I lived closer. I'd be at your place in a second. Lots of goodies
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,799
    Decent package , you will be missed.
    Just wok'd on my mini the other night, love it.
    Seattle, WA
  • jtippersjtippers Posts: 512
    @SkinnyV - oh no.... don't misunderstand me. I still have three other eggs.  :)

I am selling to put the money towards a new camera lens. SWMBO hath decreed that I have to many toys...
    SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

• fence0407fence0407 Posts: 1,380
    Looks like a great deal...wish SWMBO didn't think I had too many toys already like yours did too. 
    Large & Mini, Cumming, GA  
    image - 2009 Alumni
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,940
    You might consider keeping the two stones. I have them and have actually never used them on the mini. Use 'em on the large all the time. They make great indirect pieces when everything else is direct, here, under the CI pan,,, 

Or when you need a little more indirect than you have.... 

Also, if the bottom of a pizza is about to burn and the top still isn't done, slide the cold mini stone under the pie and let the top finish. It's an adventure at 900°, but it works.

If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.    Julia Child

Central Connecticut 

• Ironegg140.6Ironegg140.6 Posts: 8

I'm interested in buying a mini. If you want to sell and the price is right I'm all in. It'd have to be shipped to KC Missouri

• Kyle919Kyle919 Posts: 26
    That post looks to be a year old @Ironegg140.6