Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egging on the South side of Lakeland tomorrow....

Options
drbbq
drbbq Posts: 1,152
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anybody nearby stop over and say hi. I'll be cooking all kinds of stuff to give away between 10:30 and 2:30.
It's at All About Grills II, an Outdoor Kitchen
store in the Alamo Plaza on S. Florida Avenue. It's across the street from the Golden Corral. [p]For you Northerners, it will be around 80 tomorrow here in Florida.[p]See you there.

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    drbbq,
    Man.....we had a high today of 36° in Maryland..80° is soundin schweet..have fun, we look forward to seein ya at the next fest.[p]Wess

• drbbq
    Options
    WessB,[p]Catch the redeye and you can be hanging with me in the 80's tomorrow.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • backyardbbq
    Options
    drbbq,It was 21 degrees today with snow but will be up to 43 degrees tomorrow. But as always we will be cooking at The Backyard Barbecue Store. Hope all is well

• drbbq
    Options
    backyard bbq,[p]You guys are troopers, and you know how to eat well![p]Life is good, see you when it gets warm up there.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • MR H
    MR H Posts: 109
    Options
    drbbq,
    Hi Ray hope to see you tommorrow[p]Howard in Bartow

• drbbq
    Options
    MR H,[p]Great Howard. See you there.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • drbbq,[p]You Florida folks sure have it made in the Winter season. Left Indy yesterday morning and the temp was a nice 10 degrees and arrived at the Orlando airport a couple hours later and the temp was a nice 76 degrees. I would love to come over to visit but we are doing our Thanksgiving today with our youngest daughter. Maybe next time.[p]Dave
  • drbbq
    Options
    Old Dave,[p]We know, that's why we live here.
    Enjoy it while you're here, and be sure to spend lots of money.

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • BBQBluesStringer
    Options
    We took the boat out last night for a sunset cruise on the Butler chain of lakes. Oh, that's right, ya'll northern folks have to "winterize" your boats, whatever the hell that is. Sorry I can't make it to Lakeland this morning, Ray. There's wake boards need pulled and waverunners that gotta go. Yeah, winter in Florida is nice. ;)
  • drbbq
    Options
    We sure had fun. Ron and Nancy at All About Grills II are great hosts. Kregg from Smokin' Butts was there cooking too and featuring his new sauces and rubs. Mr. H stopped by with some family members and ate his share. [p]I cooked a stand up injected chicken, some portobellas with bleu cheese, a big rib steak, 2 different pork tenderloins, hot wings, pork chops, swordfish, grilled spam and grilled bananas. What a fun day.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ