Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

keeping it simple - burgers

Options
tjv
tjv Posts: 3,830
been a while for a simple burger,  kroger was out of 80/20 so grabbed a pound of 72/28 blend.  little to fatty, 80/20  mo' betta.  Yep, I ate all three, but hey no buns.........that's healthy right........

t

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.

Comments

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Only if you say it and believe it.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • Cookbook_Chip
    Cookbook_Chip Posts: 1,299
    Options
    Mmmmm... Fatty...
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at https://FamilyCookbookProject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    The K.I.S.S. Theory rules above all else. Looks delicious! Can't go wrong with char broiled burgers. Very nice!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Mmmm...burgers. That's what we had last night. I was jealous watching my wife pick hers up and eat it with a bun while I sat staring at my bunless patty sitting on the plate. Oh well, still tasty.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Not there yet. Linda eats no buns on burgers (no grains at all). #1 reason she is the size she is and I am my size. Sure looks good man.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options

Tom,

It's kind of funny, I had to do 24 burgers at MIL's yesterday. Did them on a gasser and they were terrible. Everyone else thought they were great. I don't think burgers are the best cook on an egg but I really noticed a difference yesterday.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    I will be doing burgers tonight. I did chicken last night. Everything tastes better to to me when it is cooked on my egg. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's