Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Set up pics and parts lists two pizza' sat a time.

Options
2»

Comments

• GeorgeS
    GeorgeS Posts: 955
    Options
    @jhl192‌ I agree with you when working with adults. It's always fun to do individual pizza and let people make their own. We have had several pizza party's like that. There are occasions though where I really would like to be able to do more than what I can accomplish on one stone.

@SmokeyPitt‌ I have the BGE XL pizza stone. We usually pick up out dough from the local pizza joint when we have pizza night. What I was hoping was there would be a way to use the AR to do multiple pizzas at one time and kill a couple bird with one stone by buying the AR rig. I was also curiouser if folks had a better way to accomplish that.
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • GeorgeS
    Options
    @egret Nice find! Book marked. Very cool stuff on that site!!
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    @georgeS - the XL pizza stone is huge. How big of pizzas do you make? If I need two pizzas at once on mine I just make them oval shaped and put two on that big stone. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • bo_mull
    bo_mull Posts: 363
    Options
    egret said:
    That is pretty cool @Egret.  Is he located in Roswell, GA? 
    Yes, I think he does. He's going to be at the GA Mt. Eggfest as a vendor........
    Thanks egret I know what I'm buying at the eggfest now.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

• GeorgeS
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @R2Egg2Q‌ That's too funny! My wife just saw that picture over my shoulder after I said "duh" and she said "don't worry honey sometimes it's the simplest solution that eludes us for the longest period of time". Now I need to change shirt because I just spit coffee out of my nose. Thanks honey I love you too! She's a keeper for sure. I will try some oval shaped pies and see how that goes on the next cook.