Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilling at the in laws

I'm always in charge of the grill at the in laws. Going to have to get dad an egg one of these days. But mom never skimps on steaks! Especially having them home grown.

XLBGE 

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Don't tell anyone I broke some filets off and ate some while they were inside!! Perks of cooking I guess.

XLBGE 
  • MrCookingNurse
    My youngest wanted to take the egg with us.

XLBGE 
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Very cool!

Reminds me of Seinfeld...
    If you like t-bones so much, maybe we should just call you t-bone!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    That is some fine looking beef, and a darn cute bay-bay! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• MrCookingNurse
    @sumoconnell The t-bones are fun. Usually all we have left this time of year. We have family grass feed grain finished beef. We are at the bottom of the freezer now with a steer at the butcher now.

XLBGE 
  • MrCookingNurse
    That is some fine looking beef, and a darn cute bay-bay! 

@‌smokeypitt Thanks man! It was a good meal. Crazy how quick my girls are growing up.

XLBGE 
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    @sumoconnell The t-bones are fun. Usually all we have left this time of year. We have family grass feed grain finished beef. We are at the bottom of the freezer now with a steer at the butcher now.
    Looks great! That's really unfortunate that "all" you have left are T-bones HA! 

I'm an old farm boy myself and I'm pretty sure I ate more T-bones when I was a kid than I have since I left home 20 years ago. Nothing better than home grown beef in my opinion. 

Good stuff MCN. Love the little one in the bumbo. Our little guy is loving his too. 
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    I face that same issue when I go to my folks house to cook. I've got to cook on their (my old) gas grill. Not as good, but it gets the job done. And honestly, its the cook not the tools. Sometimes I miss the convenience of just flipping a knob to get the grill going.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,821
    edited May 2014

My youngest wanted to take the egg with us.

@MrCookingNurse‌ You're going to have to get that kid a green chair so she'll fit in with the eggs.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • MrCookingNurse
    @Griffin‌ my dad just got a Komodo joe, he's not done with his outdoor kitchen yet but he's on board. My father in law really doesn't grill much. His gasser died last summer and i pushed for it, but it really would have been a waste for him to get an egg.

XLBGE