Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Tornadoes

henapplehenapple Posts: 12,114
Last year we had a charity drive raising $4000 for Operation Bbq Relief. In light of the damage and need the folks from OBR are currently deployed helping feed those in need. I'm not organizing a drive but wanted to let you know where you can help...

http://volunteerobr.com/obr-donations/

Folks are in need of food and OBR helps fill that need. My wife's cousin and family in Fayetteville TN lost their home last night and 2 people were killed directly behind their home. I believe we're blessed to be a blessing and as foodies this is something we can relate to.

Take a minute to donate what you can. OBR is a strictly volunteer charity run by 3 bbq restaurant owners. They have a great history of helping people in need.

Thanks

Henapple
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments