Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

My Texas Eggfest 2014 Slide Show

HotchHotch Posts: 1,025

While we were not able cook this year I did manage to walk around and take a few pictures. Shelly (aka Honey) stayed behind the tables to help out wherever she could. We had a great time with the Popsicles, Spring Chicken and Spring Hen, VI, Austin Egghead, EggObsessed and NoJokeSmoke.. The crew from Paragon and BBQ Outfitters Austin, you guys knocked it out of the park..

Bruce, Kelly thanks so much for opening up your home and hosting the after party. I hope the cleaning crew made short work of it after we left. Below is the link to the slide show, I hope you enjoy. We will be cooking a next year.

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/hotchvb/slideshow/Texas%20Eggfest%202014

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

Comments