Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fun Filled Day ending with an Egg

Options
NPHuskerFL
NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
edited April 2014 in EggHead Forum
A good friend (more like a brother) of mine that served in the USN with myself and SWMBO needed his AC system replaced on his rental home. Arrived on-site at 10AM and departed at 6PM and they're rocking a new AC. Now to haul ass home. We have a distinguished guest (daughter of a good friend of ours that is now in the USN and is killing it! She made the trip to see little ole us :-). We've know this young lady since she was 4 or 5. But, I digress.
Tonight's menu: SWMBO requested Spatchcock to keep her on track with her diet which she is doing fantastic with (so proud of her). So Spatchcock it is. Also going to do up some Ribeyes, corn on the cob and maybe a salad. Pics to follow at a later undisclosed time.
I hope each and every one of you have enjoyed your day. Help a stranger when you can and smile it will brighten your and others day. Cheers.
LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments