Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Seen On Tv Shows

Options
I of course have seen a BGE on Bobby Flay's show on the Food Network, and I know there is a thread here where an Egg was on BBQ Pitmasters, but I am talking about just seeing an Egg on a regular non cooking show. 

The other night I was watching the show Resurrection on ABC, and it showed what I am sure was a BGE in someones backyard. The egg was covered, but I am certain that it was a large BGE in a nest the way it looked. I guess it could have been another brand of ceramic cooker, but I don't think it was. The cover was green, and it showed it pretty close so in my mind it was a BGE. 

The show takes place in MO, but then I realized that it is filmed in the Atlanta area so that had me further convinced that it was indeed a BGE. I thought it was pretty cool seeing it. I kind of felt like I was seeing someone I knew on tv or something!

What other shows have you guys seen eggs on?

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's

Comments