Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mini Tote...frugal me. Video link

Using what I had around the house.  The Mini lives on the platform. Easy in and out of the garage to the cooking area.  
LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,162
    Good stuff man!  Seems like a good way to move that beast!   B-)
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • chashanschashans Posts: 418
    cazzy said:
    Good stuff man!  Seems like a good way to move that beast!   B-)
    Thank you cazzy!
    LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

·
  • chashanschashans Posts: 418
    Feet on the bottom allow for the hand truck to easily slide under the platform. A "toe-clip" for the front leg and a towel pad helps keep it from toppling backward .imageimageimageimageimage
    IMG_4423.jpg 886.1K
    IMG_4427.jpg 811.9K
    IMG_4425.jpg 486.4K
    IMG_4433.jpg 599.5K
    IMG_4434.jpg 570.7K

·
  • johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 2,799
    That works!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,607
    Great idea!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    Nice
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·