Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spend a couple of weeks gone and

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
Who is berndcrisp and why is he so pissed off? I could understand it if VI was posting but.......
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options
    I don't know who he is but I've learned so much about socks, tires, lump and running shoes so he is número UNO in this guys book.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    It got weird Mickey. And it's still getting weirder. Some of our legends stooped by fora short visit. Happy reading buddy. Hope the vacation was good.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    All I know, I had nothing to do with this madness :-\"
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    That's all right. These things gotta happen every five years or so, ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since the last one. You know, you gotta stop them at the beginning. Like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich, they should never let him get away with that, they was just asking for trouble."
    Options
    I heard @‌The Cen-tex Smoker is starting a gathering down in some back yard in Austin. They were all talking about some place in Guyana that they were moving to.

Yep when the matriarchs of our web site leave for a few days the place goes down hill.

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    It got weird Mickey. And it's still getting weirder. Some of our legends stooped by fora short visit. Happy reading buddy. Hope the vacation was good.

This morning was the only hard part of the 5000 trip. WY on the way to Denver. But got out and ended up in Dumas TX tonight. image
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    No bueno. I was in Reno earlier this week but we had a freeze in austin Monday night. Snow in n. Tx.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options

This is baseline, the BS detector always rings here.  If you filter that, not much remains.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    We had so many special guests making cameos tonight.  Probably more accounts than people, but enough material to keep a psychiatrist knee deep in the DSM.
    Options
    Can somebody point me to where all this went down? I missed it totally.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Hit your refresh button.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Griffin‌
    Look at page 1 2 3. Look for post starting with OT. You can't miss them brother.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    Options
    All I know is that @SenecaTheYounger‌ is role model material.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Now that you're back, how about cleaning up all of these *&%$*&#@ technical glitches we've been dealing with, They've become a real PITA!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Mickey did you want a Tee shirt?
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • TUTTLE871
    Options
    @mickey did you drive through my hometown of Casper WY?

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.