Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bandwidth

JohnInCarolina
JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
edited April 2014 in EggHead Forum
Forum is giving me all kinds of problems. It keeps signing me out, there are errors all over the place, you name it. I think this is a bandwidth problem - the server is overloaded or something. There are too many of you people on here. Can some of you jump off for awhile so I can keep trolling @travis and @cazzy?
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Your the one goin on sabbatical. Maybe get started early. Lol
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• JohnInCarolina
    grege345 said:

Your the one goin on sabbatical. Maybe get started early. Lol

I would respond to this but I don't get into fights with girls.
  • grege345
    That hurt. Did you lift your sig from Spyker by chance

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    It's not only you. This has been happening on my end for the last two or three hours. Thinking it's just a glitch. No worries. Tim
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • JohnInCarolina
    grege345 said:

They lifted it from ME!

• canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    Too much quantity
  • grege345
    They lifted it from ME!

well played. Whatever did you decide on your renting situation? Are you going to pack up the egg?

• JohnInCarolina
    grege345 said:
    They lifted it from ME!

well played. Whatever did you decide on your renting situation? Are you going to pack up the egg?

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. We are leaving on the first of August and they aren't coming for two weeks later, so I won't be here to show it to them. I'm thinking about just leaving it on our porch and if they ask about it, I'll just tell them that's where Grandpa's ashes are stored.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    OK, I was gone tonight at my parents setting up their new PC and you guys went and broke the forum again...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited April 2014
    Noticed that the forum has developed hiccups. It has kicked me out several x's, says "you don't have permission to do this" and see attached pic. (note: when it shows service unavailable I'm connected WiFi and has also done same thing when on full strength 4G LTE).
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • JohnInCarolina
    Go home, forum, you're drunk.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    I've gotten that message twice this morning and I've only been on for 15 minutes.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Noticed that the forum has developed hiccups. It has kicked me out several x's, says "you don't have permission to do this" and see attached pic. (note: when it shows service unavailable I'm connected WiFi and has also done same thing when on full strength 4G LTE).

I'm getting it a lot too... it seems to be a server side error and probably doesn't have anything to do with your connection
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Bump